Terms & Conditions
- This website, www.Freightbazaar.com, (hereinafter referred to as Freightbazaar) is owned, and promoted by Saanvad Ventures Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as Saanvad), a company incorporated in India under the Companies Act, 1956 and having its registered office at Door No: H. No. 6-3-1109/5 & 6, 4B, 4th Floor, G.S. Mall, Somajiguda, Hyderabad Telangana, INDIA- 500082.
- Saanvad may amend/modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms and Conditions on Freightbazaar. We advise you to review the modified Terms and Conditions periodically to be aware of such modifications. Your continued access or use of Freightbazaar shall be deemed conclusive proof of your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, as amended/modified from time to time.
- Saanvad may terminate your access, block your future access and/or seek such additional measures that may deemed to be fit in case of any usage of Freightbazaar inconsistent with the Terms and Conditions provided below
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Use of the Website is available only to persons or business entities who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 are not eligible to use the Website.
- Business entity registration: If you are not registering as an Individual, you represent that you are duly authorized by the business entity to accept this User Agreement and you have the authority to bind that business entity to this User Agreement.
- If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner. Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering. You can access and update much of the information you provided us with in the Your Account area of the website. FreightBazaar reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content at any time without notice to you.
- You agree, understand and acknowledge that the website is an online platform that enables you to purchase products listed on the website at the price indicated therein at any time from any location. You further agree and acknowledge that FreightBazaar is only a facilitator and is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transactions on the website. Accordingly, the contract of Truck Hiring on the website shall be a strictly bipartite contract between you and the Truck Supplier or Truck User on FreightBazaar.
- We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services at any time without prior notice. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
- FreightBazaar grants you a limited licence to access and make personal use of this website, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of FreightBazaar and / or its affiliates, as may be applicable. This licence does not include any resale or commercial use of this website or its contents; any collection and use of any service listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another party; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- This website or any portion of this website (including but not limited to any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information) may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, distributed or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of FreightBazaar and / or its affiliates, as may be applicable.
- You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of FreightBazaar and its affiliates without express written consent. Any unauthorised use terminates the permission or license granted by FreightBazaar and / or its affiliates, as applicable.
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Truck Suppliers and Truck Users alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation Freight Charges, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and Type of Truck Service, FreightBazaar does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Truck Supplier and Truck User.
- FreightBazaar does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc) of the services proposed to be required or provided. Freightbazaar does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Website. FreightBazaar accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- Freightbazaar is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Truck Supplier and Truck User. FreightBazaar cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Truck Supplier and/or Truck User will perform any transaction concluded on the Website. FreightBazaar shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Truck Supplier and Truck User.
- FreightBazaar provides information about the its users as provided by the Customers during the transactions. However, FreightBazaar does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that You choose to deal with on the Website and use Your best judgement in that behalf.
- FreightBazaar does not at any point of time during any transaction between Truck Supplier and Truck user on the Website come into or take possession of any of the services offered by Truck Supplier or Truck user nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the services offered by Truck Supplier or Truck User.
- You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of Services, Payments,,etc. with the Truck Supplier or Truck User You transact with.
- FreightBazaar Transaction Fees : At the time of E-Confirmation, applicable Transaction Fees shall be deducted from the E-Wallet of te Transacting Parties. These charges shall be separate from the Freight Payments to be made by the Truck User or received by the Truck Supplier
- Freight Payments under PayDirect Payment Method: The freight payment shall directly be paid by the Truck User to the Truck Supplier according to the agreed payment terms in the E-Confirmation. These are the charges that will be received by the Truck Supplier from the Truck User. All other incidental charges like loading & unloading and transit expenses shall be borne by the Truck Supplier unless it is specified.
- Goods Declaration: The cost of loaded goods shall be as declared in original invoice of the materials loaded. The quality and quantity of the goods transported shall be as per specifications declared by transporter on BILTI/LR/GR/CN. In case of wrong declaration in terms of Quantity or Size or Nature, Truck Supplier shall have the right to refuse the load and the standard cancellation charges will be applicable and are to be paid directly to the truck Truck Supplier.
- Cancellation Charges: In case Truck Supplier or Truck User cancels the order after E-Confirmation, standard cancellation charges shall be applicable. If the Vehicle has not reported within 6 hours of reporting time, Order shall automatically be cancelled and Standard Cancellation charges shall be applicable.
- Refusal to Load Truck : Truck Supplier shall have discretion to refuse the load in case the load is presented without carriage documents, sales tax documents, transit forms, invoices or any other statutory documents or any load that is prohibited by Govt. of India for carriage. Truck User shall have discretion to refuse the truck in case the truck is made available at loading site without the prescribed documents in the Load Posting: Standard cancellation charges will be applicable and shall be paid directly by the defaulting party to the other party.
- Transit Insurance : Truck User will ensure all cargo that is loaded on the truck hired through Freightbazaar is under suitable transit insurance coverage. In case Truck User loads any uninsured cargo, Truck User shall indemnify Truck Supplier or FreightBazaar against any un-occasioned loss/claims/ liabilities while goods are in-transit or loaded/unloaded or otherwise.
- Halting Charges : If the truck is not provided with load or is not dispatched or unloaded within 6 Hours of Loading Time at Loading site or Reporting Time at Unloading site, Standard Halting Charges will be applicable and are to be paid directly to Truck Supplier by Truck User.
- Late reporting Charges : If the truck has reported the Loading Site and late by 3 hours according to Agreed Reporting time, Standard Late Reporting Charges will be applicable and are to be paid directly to Truck User by Truck Supplier.
- Transit Delay Charges : If goods are delivered with a Transit time that is 6 hours more than Agreed Transit Time, Standard Transit Delay Charges shall be applicable and shall be directly paid by the Truck User to truck Supplier. However, Transit Delay due to force Majeure conditions like public unrest, act of God, etc. shall be exempted from charges. Truck Supplier shall inform the Truck User of such available information.
- Standard Cancellation Charges Rs. 1,000
- Standard Halting Charges Rs. 1,000 per day
- Standard Transit Delay Charges Rs. 1,000 per day
- Standard Late Reporting Charges Rs. 500
- All Quotations submitted shall not be binding on Truck User or Truck Supplier until E-Confirmation is completed between Truck User and Truck Supplier. Only after E-Confirmation on the website, Truck User and Truck Supplier provide a firm commitment to transact.
- FreightBazaar strongly advises you not to test the site with false postings / Quotations, as it will put you at substantial legal risk. It is an offence to use a false name or other false personal information. Wilfully entering erroneous or fictitious Quotations or Postings may result in prosecution by FreightBazaar.
- Please be aware that even if you do not give FreightBazaar your real name, your Web browser or cellphone transmits a unique address to us, which can be used by law enforcement officials to identify you.
- You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way You understand that you, and not FreightBazaar, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the website for lawful purposes only. You must not use the website for any of the following:
- for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offense or other unlawful activity
- to send, use or reuse any material that does not belong to you or is illegal, offensive (including but not limited to material that is sexually explicit content or which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm), deceptive, misleading, abusive, indecent, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, libellous, obscene, pornographic, paedophilia or menacing. ethnically objectionable, disparaging or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidentiality, privacy or any other proprietary information or right or is otherwise injurious to third parties or relates to or promotes money laundering or gambling or is harmful to minors in any way or impersonates another person or threatens the unity, integrity, security or sovereignty of India or friendly relations with foreign States or objectionable or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any "spam.
- to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Users of this website may post reviews, comments and other content; send communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties, or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." In the event a user uses a false e-mail address, impersonates any person or entity, or otherwise misleads as to the origin of any content. FreightBazaar reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove, refuse, delete or edit any content that in the sole judgement of FreightBazaar violates these Conditions of use and, or terminate your permission to access or use this website.
- If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you
- grant FreightBazaar and its affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual and fully sublicensable rights to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media and
- FreightBazaar and its affiliates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose.
- You agree that the rights you grant above are irrevocable during the entire period of protection of your intellectual property rights associated with such content and material. You agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of such content and your right to object to derogatory treatment of such content. You agree to perform all further acts necessary to perfect any of the above rights granted by you to FreightBazaar, including the execution of deeds and documents, at its request.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post or that you otherwise provide on or through the website; that, as at the date that the content or material is submitted to FreightBazaar: (i) the content and material is accurate. (ii) use of the content and material you supply does not breach any applicable FreightBazaar policies or guidelines and will not cause injury to any person or entity (including that the content or material is not defamatory). (iii) the content is lawful. You agree to indemnify FreightBazaar and its affiliates for all claims brought by a third party against it or its affiliates arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of these warranties.
- Because FreightBazaar processes Hundreds of transactionss on daily basis on the website and hosts many of comments, it is not possible for us to be aware of the contents of each posting, or each comment or review that is displayed. Accordingly, FreightBazaar operates on a "notice and takedown" basis. If you believe that any content on the website is illegal, offensive (including but not limited to material that is sexually explicit content or which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm), deceptive, misleading, abusive, indecent, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic or menacing; ethnically objectionable, disparaging; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or relates to or promotes money laundering or gambling; or is harmful to minors in any way; or impersonates another person; or threatens the unity, integrity, security or sovereignty of India or friendly relations with foreign States; or objectionable or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or which consists of or contains software viruses, (" Objectionable Content "), please notify us immediately by following our Notice and Procedure for Notifying of Objectionable Content. Once this procedure has been followed, FreightBazaar will make all reasonable endeavours to remove such Objectionable Content complained about within a reasonable time.
- All content included on the website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of FreightBazaar, its affiliates or its content suppliers and is protected by India and international copyright, authors' rights and database right laws. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of FreightBazaar and its affiliates and is protected by laws of India and international copyright and database right laws. All software used on this website is the property of FreightBazaar, its affiliates or its software suppliers and is protected by India and international copyright and author' rights laws.
- You may not systematically extract/ or re-utilise parts of the contents of the website without FreightBazaar and / or its affiliate's (as may be applicable) express written consent. In particular, you may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of this website, without FreightBazaar and / or its affiliate's (as may be applicable) express written consent. You may also not create and/ or publish your own database that features substantial (eg: prices and postings) parts of this website without FreightBazaars express written consent.
- You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the website and transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transactions through the website. We shall neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or inactions of sellers nor any breach of conditions, representations or warranties by the Truck Supplier, Truck User, Driver or any other party involved in the Transaction and hereby expressly disclaim and any all responsibility and liability in that regard. We shall not mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between you and the Transacting Party.
- We further expressly disclaim any warranties or representations (express or implied) in respect of quality, suitability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, performance, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the products listed or displayed or transacted or the content (including product information and/or specifications) on the website. While we have taken precautions to avoid inaccuracies in content, this website, all content, information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided as is, without warranty of any kind. We do not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products on the website. At no time shall any right, title or interest in the products sold through or displayed on the website vest with FreightBazaar nor shall Freightbazaar have any obligations or liabilities in respect of any transactions on the website.
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless Saanvad, its subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective officers, directors, agents and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party or penalty imposed due to or arising out of your breach of these Conditions of Use or any document incorporated by reference, or your violation of any law, rules, regulations or the rights of a third party.
- You hereby expressly release Saanvad and/or its affiliates and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions/inactions of the vendors and specifically waiver any claims or demands that you may have in this behalf under any statute, contract or otherwise.
- Use of FreightBazaar is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use FreightBazaar only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
- Parties other than FreightBazaar and its affiliates may operate stores, provide services, or sell product lines on FreightBazaar. For example, businesses and individuals offer products via Marketplace. In addition, we provide links to the websites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant or endorse the offerings of any of these businesses or individuals, or the content of their websites. FreightBazaar does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, and content of any of these and any other third-parties. You can tell when a third-party is involved in your transactions, and we may share customer information related to those transactions with that third-party. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use.
- When you visit Freightbazaar or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You will be required to provide a valid phone number, mobile number and email address while transacting on FreightBazaar. We may communicate with you by e-mail, SMS, phone call or by posting notices on the website or by any other mode of communication. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications including SMS, e-mail or phone calls from us with respect to your transactions or accounts.
- We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
- If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) do not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party Web sites. If You decide to access linked third-party Web sites, You do so at Your own risk.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, SAANVAD'S MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH FREIGHTBAZAAR OR YOUR USE OF THE FREIGHTBAZAAR CONTENT, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE), WILL NOT EXCEED INR 1,000.
- Saanvad and freightbazaar are trademarks owned by Saanvad and any unauthorized use may give rise to claim for damages.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Saanvad's prior written consent.
- If You believe that your copyrighted work has been uploaded, posted or copied to Freightbazaar and is accessible on Freightbazaar in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us by providing our designated copyright agent with the following information: I. The physical or electronic signature of either the copyright owner or of a person authorized to act on the owner's behalf. II. A description of the copyrighted work You claim has been infringed, and a description of the activity that You claim to be infringing. III. Identification of the URL or other specific location on this web site where the material or activity You claim to be infringing is located or is occurring; You must include enough information to allow us to locate the material or the activity. IV. Your name, address, telephone number and, if You have one, your e-mail address. V. A statement by You that You have a good faith belief that use on the web site of the copyrighted work in the manner You are complaining of is not authorized by the copyright owner, any agent of the copyright owner, or the law. VI. A statement by You, made under penalty of perjury, that the information You have provided in your notice is accurate and that You are either the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- The Details can be mailed at SAANVAD VENTURES PRIVATE LIMITED H. No. 6-3-1109/5 & 6, 4B, 4th Floor, G.S. Mall, Somajiguda, Hyderabad Telangana, INDIA- 500082, Phone: +91 40 4776 6747 Email: customercare@Freightbazaar.com
- Users shall not use any Freightbazaar in order to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update, distribute, share, store or destroy material, including without limitation Freightbazaar content, I. in violation of any applicable law or regulation, II. in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others. III. that belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to. IV. that is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another.s privacy, threatening, abusive or hateful or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating encouraging money laundering or gambling or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever. V. harm minors in any way. VI. deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such message or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature. VII. impersonate another person or entity. VIII. contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of Saanvads computer systems or website or Saanvads visitors, customers computer systems or site. IX. threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states or of public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or insulting any other nation.
- Visitors/Customers are also prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of Freightbazaar, including, without limitation the following activities. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
I. Access data not intended for you or log into server or account that you are not authorized to access.
II. Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network.
III. Attempt or breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
IV. Attempt to interfere with, access to any other user including but not limited to by submitting a virus of any kind or Trojan horse to Freightbazaar, overloading, Flooding, mail bombing or crashing.
V. forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The Company will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
VI. Copy, distribute, download, display, perform, reproduce, modify, edit, alter, enhance, broadcast or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in Freightbazaar except as permitted.
VII. Copy and distribute this information on any other server, or modify or re-use information, text, graphics, sound, etc. on this Website to any other system. No reproduction of any part of the Website may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or Website, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including postings to any other Website.
orVIII. The Visitor shall not utilize the services offered in any manner so as to impair the interests and functioning of Saanvad or Freightbazaar. IX. The Visitors undertake that the services offered by Freightbazaar shall not be utilized to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available either directly or indirectly, unsolicited bulk e-mail or unsolicited commercial e-mail. X. Use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search Freightbazaar other than the search engine and search agents available from the Company on such Freightbazaar. XI. Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of Freightbazaar. XII. Use the Saanvad's Services for any unlawful purpose or any illegal activity, or post or submit any content, that is defamatory, libelous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or could cause harassment to any person or include any links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind, as determined by Saanvad's discretion.
- While using FreightBazaar, Customer / Visitor may have to provide necessary information to complete the transaction (collectively referred as "Transaction Information").
- You agree not to submit any posting descriptions, photographs, financial, contact or other information contained in each Posting's data to Freightbazaar unless the you have acquired received all necessary rights and authorizations from the owner, including from the photographer and/or copyright owner of any photographs, to publish on Freightbazaar. Saanvad may also require you to support your claims with respect to the Transaction Information as may be specified by it from time to time. You may further be required to substantiate your claims as to the nature and status of the Transaction Information by swearing an affidavit stating the authenticity of the information/data so provided/displayed. Saanvad may, at its sole discretion but without any obligation to, search for such and remove postings that are alleged to have been submitted in violation of this provision.
- You agree to allow the Posting, or any part of it, to be searched, displayed, accessed, downloaded, copied, and otherwise referred to by users of the your website or Freightbazaar. Saanvad shall have the sole authority to choose the manner in which any Posting will be searched, displayed, accessed, downloaded, copied, and otherwise used on Freightbazaar and Saanvad shall have the right to modify the posting in the exercise of its rights under this Agreement.
- You agree to allow the Transaction Information, or any part of it, to be searched, displayed, accessed, downloaded, copied, and otherwise referred to by users of the your website or Freightbazaar. Saanvad shall have the sole authority to choose the manner in which any Transaction Information will be searched, displayed, accessed, downloaded, copied, and shared with transacting parties otherwise used on Freightbazaar and Saanvad shall have the right to modify the Transaction Information in the exercise of its rights under this Agreement.
- You agree that all Transaction Information and associated information provided by you will be accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- Saanvad reserves, in a manner consistent with reasonable commercial business practices, the right to remove all or any part of the Transaction Information on the Freightbazaar without notice.
- The Visitor acknowledges and agrees that Saanvad has absolute discretion to refuse and/or suspend or/and terminate and/or delete and/or amend any artwork, materials and/or information or/and content of any data and/or information or/and posting so as, in the sole opinion of Saanvad, to comply with the prevailing legal framework and/or moral obligations as placed on Saanvad and in order to avoid infringing any third party's rights and/or any other rules and/or standards and/or codes of practices that may be applicable to the posting or Freightbazaar and/or the internet.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
- You agree not to resell or assign Your rights or obligations under these Terms. You also agree not to make any unauthorized commercial use of Freightbazaar.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
- Visitors and Saanvad hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Hyderabad, India without regard to its conflict of law provisions. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THESE TERMS, PLEASE WRITE TO US or email at email@example.com